- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
Always done in a timely fashion and honest! Good people!Shari C.
Such good service that I won't be as upset when I need car repairs from now on because I'll get to visit Jamie and know I'm in good hands! She is trustworthy and a great 'people person'. She makes you feel special, and gives great attention to detail. My car had so many issues and now it's running smoothly! They were honest about what I needed and what I did not need and kept my bill much lower than I was expecting!Erin S.
If you need your car serviced, drive directly to Blue Springs Auto Service! Jamie gives you excellent advice, her mechanics are outstanding and reasonably priced services. Please Bella is a great office dog!!Norma E.
Great service. Love these guys!!! I take all vehicles there. Just recently took our VW. Jerry is a specialist in that area. He knows German made cars!Angela C.
If you're looking for good service, great mechanics, and fair pricing, this place is the best!! Wouldn't trust anyone else with our cars!Nancy H.
They are awesome!!! I'm new here and these very nice people helped me out with a issue that a popular brand company couldn't fix.. We will call the 'Pepgirls'. JAMIE took my car in and was awesome and even did the research to find and fix the issue correctly. I can not say enough good about the shop.Vic W.